ARTEMS7AM / ARTEMS8AM
Anglo-Saxon Project Management
ECTS Credits : 4 + 4
Duration : 22 classes
Semester : S7 + S8
Person in charge
Bertrand AGOSTINI (ICN), firstname.lastname@example.org
Program and contents :
The specific objectives are:
- To tutor students in a professional project involving the introduction onto an Anglo-Saxon market of an innovative product or service,
- To introduce students to the business environment and the culture in countries where the Anglo-Saxon influence is, or historically has been, strong,
- To introduce students to aspects of business culture in the target country,
- To introduce students to the theories, models and practices pertaining to conducting business outside of France.
- Topics covered will include:
Anglo-Saxon cultures, communication skills, project management, enterprise creation, contract management, business plan.
- Business Culture and intercultural communication: Attitudes, Behaviour, Values. - Economic and Business environment, culture in UK, USA, Canada, India and Ireland.
- Project management. - Business plan.
- Contract management - Creative thinking in Business.
Prerequisites: Students opting for this workshop should possess a level of English appropriate to understanding the lectures, and communicating with staff, other students, and colleagues abroad. Semester 1 : written exam (2 hours) 20%, initial proposal report 30% , initial proposal presentation (20 mns) 50% Semester 2: written exam (2 hours) 20%, final project report 30%, final project presentation (30 mns) 50%.
Gestion des contenus