ARTEMS7AP / ARTEMS7AP
Organisational Best Practices : Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Crédits : 4 + 4 ECTS
Durée : 22 séances
Semestre : S7 + S8
FICHE SYLLABUS DÉTAILLÉE ICN:
Krista FINSTAD-MILION (ICN), email@example.com - Département Ressources Humaines et Comportement Organisationnel
Sustainable business for enterprises means not only providing products and services that satisfy the customer, but doing so while respecting the environment and operating in a socially responsible way.
– 1. developing knowledge about CSR and more specifically ISO 26000 and how it contributes to strategic differentiation in companies worldwide today;
– 2. developing effective business research skills, on-site field investigation techniques and report writing;
– 3. identifying personal team player and leadership characteristics and designing a personal development plan;
– 4. developing creative approaches to managing projects with multiple stakeholders;
– 5. applying and reflecting on hands-on modelling methods (art-based intervention);
– 6. orally defending projects before senior managers in English. Students will be motivated to work in English and committed to contributing to the partnership with AFNOR and de Buyer. Students will appreciate the action-learning approach and opportunity to combine, in a creative and meaningful way, to the company’s efforts to follow ISO 26000, a world-recognised reference in CSR. This workshop attracts international and internationally-minded students who are curious and value social responsibility and commitment and who work effectively in teams. In-class exercises will favor high interactivity between instructors and students. Regular team progress reports on team project will contribute to a midway point and final formal report or creative project (in 2015-2016 video projects promoting safe working conditions) and oral presentations before senior managers.
Notation de l’implication dans l’atelier et qualité du travail réalisé, à la fois à titre individuel et collectif.
La présence régulière à toutes les séances est indispensable.
Trois absences sont éliminatoires.