ARTEMS7AM / ARTEMS8AM
Anglo-Saxon Project Management
Crédits : 4 + 4 ECTS
Durée : 22 séances
Semestre : S7 + S8
FICHE SYLLABUS DÉTAILLÉE ICN:
Bertrand AGOSTINI (ICN), email@example.com - Département Ressources Humaines et Comportement Organisationnel
The specific objectives are :
– to tutor students in a professional project involving the introduction onto an Anglo-Saxon market of a new product or service;
– to introduce students to the business environment and the culture in countries where the Anglo-Saxon influence is, or historically has been, strong;
– to introduce students to aspects of business culture in the target country;
– to introduce students to the theories, models and practices pertaining to conducting business outside of France;
– topics covered will include : Canadian culture and business, Australian culture and business, US culture and business, Irish culture and business, UK culture and business, project management, business plan, creativity, contract management.
Students opting for this workshop should possess a level of English appropriate to understanding the lectures, and communicating with staff, other students, and colleagues abroad.
The teaching method is based on a mixture of theory and interaction.
– to enhance students’ awareness of the characteristics of the business environment and the culture of the five Anglo-Saxon countries studied;
– to develop an operational awareness of enterprise creation via the launch of a new product, concept, project or service in one of the five countries;
– to develop competence and confidence in the language of English for business.
semester 1 : written exam (2 hours) 20 %, initial proposal report 30 %, initial proposal presentation (20 mns) 50 %
semester 2 : written exam (2 hours) 20 %, final project report 30 %, final project presentation (30 mns) 50 %.